Wednesday, May 23, 2007

facing your faces

people, you have to check this out! it was crazy.
crazy as in it's fun and i don't have to sign up for it.
here's some of my not so scary pictures... ha

original (a bored me when i was on course, alone)







Caucasian me (my goodness)








As an artist's subject/fascination






Baby emi (i swear i was cuter)






This is supposed to be manga-me. but i dun think anyone will buy my comics.









~emi has been faced-off
p.s. do u love the movie face off? john travolta and nicolas cage (with more hair)

5 comments:

Firefly catcher said...

something wrong with the template. i cant make it neat and all... haiz.

Anonymous said...

i think you should do a collage or something... then easier for us to see and compare... the manga one is super cute!

Anonymous said...

i tried the program... my so-pretty-face was transformed to various very horrible/scary/distorted faces that i do not want to post them here AT ALL... really!

guess i would try a not-so-pretty one and see how it goes... hahahaha... will post the transformed photos if they are ok/normal

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Thx Emily for introducing this webbie! I tried the program and I think I look so cute in the manga version of me. *blush*

Will post it up when I have time. :p And the masculine version of me looks like me but not quite like me, so scary. :S

Anonymous said...

Wah say...that is a very cool program. First time I have seen smthg like this..