Thursday, June 14, 2007

Emi's dreamboat of the month

Yes daaarrliiinnnnngggggsssssssssssss...


It has been ages and i know you all have been dying to know who my next dreamboat is. so i present to you: Mr. Gilbert "Gil' Grissom from the CSI team!





Well, if you catch this show every Tuesday, 10pm on channel 5, you'd come to admire his intelligence and dedication to his work. He spouts quotes by Oscar Wilde and is damn sharp on and off work. He pushes his men to work hard, think out of the box and unknowingly impresses them with his talents.



ok, there's another dude that is not bad, Warrick Brown. i mean, check out the intensity in his eyes!


But i digress. CSI is an awesome show, along with nip/tuck. Very intense and dark. Helps that there are equally awesome characters and plot to sustain the show.

p/s i'm not into old dudes alright?

~Asst Scientist Emi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... i dont watch either csi or nip/tuck, so wont know who these 2 guys are... hahaha... personally thought that the latter show was a bit boring... =P guess it's not my type of show then...

Anonymous said...

Why not try coffee shop uncles? They're good OLD dudes too. Very macho when they go around asking louldy for beer,looking so cool when they smoke and obviously wealthy when equipped with a thick gold chain around the neck! :P

Anonymous said...

why do i have a feeling that andrew is eager to see me paired up/married off? he's practically pairing me with anyone with y chromosomes.

Anonymous said...

I seriously didnt noe who is "guess who?" until I saw emi's comment. Anyway, both guys not my cup of tea. Johnny Depp!!! *melts in fantasy*

Anonymous said...

I quite enjoy CSI but I find nip/tuck a little tedious. Having said that, I do watch it when I have nothing better to do and my Mom seems to like it too.

I don't suppose they show House on free-to-air TV in Singapore? You might like the eponymous character too if you're into smart, witty older men.

Anonymous said...

*tearing my long, permed and conditioned hair in frustration*

i do not like old men! Old = more than 5 years' difference.

i like the qualities this Gil possesses.

i seriously dun need another father figure. oh btw, happy fathers' day to dad.