Monday, June 4, 2007

songs heard in performance



~emi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so shocked that you actually managed to record the songs...or maybe you dl them...way to go...:P

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. i also agreed. the quality of the music is quite good lei. =P i have absolutely no idea/image as to what the music is trying to express... hahahaha... someone can enlighten me??

Anonymous said...

it was more of googling what the title/name of artiste is and then looking for this song in this website: http://www.radioblogclub.com/search/

quite difficult to find actually. haiz.

mm, can just enjoy the music. we were moved by the live version. so this was sorta a reminder of that experience that night.

Anonymous said...

errrrr.... wat performance was that? :x

Anonymous said...

It was an indoor violin performance at Esplanade. Quite cool and impressive.

We also saw/heard another South Korean outdoor performance, which was equally cool and impressive. Never seen sthg like tat before.

Though I'm not exactly a musically-inclined person, I still enjoyed the performances very very much. Vote that we go there more often. =)

Anonymous said...

I just went to esplanade...heard tis free performance at the concourse by Celine Rosa Tan. You can search for the timings on esplanade wedpage under free programmes. Anw, She sings musical pieces. And is quite marvellous and brilliant at it. Quite entertaining with her witty humour.

She will be perform on sat 15/6 and sun 16/6 evening too...so can catch her if u are free...