I feel very patriotic these days. It’s the time of the year again. No no, not National Day! It’s December now lor. It’s the Sea Games!I remember when I was a little girl, I sat in my little red plastic chair and cheered for Singapore in the Malaysia Cup. Now, I sit in my swivel chair and cheer for Singapore in Sea, Asian, Commonwealth Games and Olympics, if we qualify for anything.
Just the other day, we triumph over Malaysia in soccer. Wow. Now, we’ll see if we can do the same to Thailand, the host country.
My favourite sports are swimming and female gymnastics. I do catch fencing, diving, bowling and table tennis occasionally. Weight lifting and male gymnastics are a turnoff to me. I don’t find excessive muscle buildup attractive and have you seen how the male gymnasts keep their legs straight and stuck together as they swivel around the pommel horse? I find it disturbing.
I like to see the swimmers trashing it out in the pool and it helps that we always have a high chance of winning and that the male team is rather cute. A lot of youngsters this time. Those around my age have RETIRED. Ya, what?!??!?! And in gymnastic yesterday, identical twin sisters got same total score for all round event and they both share the gold. I mean, how creepy!
Mark Richmond was funny yesterday. As he wrapped up the Games summary at 1130pm yesterday, he said: “Enjoy the remaining 30mins of Sunday”.
I say: “Enjoy the remaining 4.5 days of work week”.
4 comments:
aiyoh hua, why use the 3rd entry and the 32nd comment? very ley chey to scroll all the way down. use this as ur temp chat box bah.
yeah, i receive and replied. after meeting and still no email from u (even bk replied!), i kinda realized ur server gone again. haha. dun discuss here. u slowly await my email or can call me.
hahaha... the mailbox just received the mails sent out by senders before 10am, so i have got your mail.. bk's reply still in the queue, cos server acting up again... hahahaha
i agreed with your views... hahaha... set then, will need to inform the other party =)
haiz, ur email down and i got stuff of sensitive nature to convey....
i replied ur email before seeing ur entry. haiz, u'll not see my reply any time soon.
me going for lab tour in my new do. scared.
oh... no choice, stupid server is still down... sian... IT department really cmi lah...
taking a break now, just completed 3 queries... later need to do up proposal paper... need to think of how to write the story later =P
Post a Comment