this is so so funnie and cute!! must share with you ppl... =P cheers!
Call To Technical Support
Caller: Hi, our printer is not working. Customer Service: What is wrong with it? Caller: Mouse is jammed. Customer Service: Mouse? And how it is related to printer? Caller: Wait, I will send a picture...
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hahaha isn't this what I sent to ur email this morn? Funny rite? I was laughing when I saw the pic.
greetings from tcc, funan it mall.... hahaha... we just finished our breakfast-lunch-dinner sakae tea time buffet... everyone is super full =P now having coffee... the gals need their daily dose of caffine... hahaha...
Just sharing with anyone interested in the following events for May..
1. 25th May-National runway cycling and skating. I should be there blading. I may opt for the longer trail or the shorter trail depending on who else is there. link
2. 31st May-Ladies Exclusive Day at Safra Tampines. I won't be there, but ladies even non members can enjoy dancing trials (salsa, pole dancing, hiphop, belly dancing, etc..), self defense trials, inline skating trials, basic manicure, massage trials, free usage of the pool. Non-members pay $7.49 to enjoy everthing stated. You can register and pay for youself or friends at any safra branch (you need their particulars if you are registering on their behalf). link
oh man, i am so so suay today!! my cellphone's screen went died on me, now can only take calls but no sms or whatever cos the freaking screen is just blank...
oh man again, my contact listing is only as at last june'07... so this means that all my records are stored inside the stupid phone and with the screen gone... how to copy out the contacts?? can faint man!!
so anyone with the phone tool software for motorola?? i dont seem to be able to find it in room this morning... sian lah, search for 15mins lor... guess tonight must go home and turn my room upside down liao, die die must find the cd... argghhhh....
I am interested in the 31st May Ladies Exclusive Day at Safra Tampines. Any lady wanna come with me?
To loveflower: Ur phone so laoya ah? Shld be able to dl the software from Motorola website? Think U can try extracting ur contacts from their repair center.
my hp is working fine now... this morning on bus to mrt station, the screen managed to work.. hahhaa.. so happy, then quickly go change the sim card, then to my horror, screen is blank again...
whole train journey was switching on and off the stupid phone lah... think the 2 passengers next to me were puzzled why I kept on playing with my phone and its screen is blank...
then come to office, too fed up, threw phone on carpeted floor.. then miracle happened!! the screen works... hahaha..
yesh, i know i am a violent person... oops!!
and aniwae, i managed to find the phone program cd and back up all my contacts liao.. hahaha...
really ah, no phone is market that catches my eye now... still LOVE my pink phone!!
7 comments:
Hahaha isn't this what I sent to ur email this morn? Funny rite? I was laughing when I saw the pic.
Man... My IT dept has barred access from the 'chat box'. Crappy shi*ty place.
greetings from tcc, funan it mall.... hahaha... we just finished our breakfast-lunch-dinner sakae tea time buffet... everyone is super full =P now having coffee... the gals need their daily dose of caffine... hahaha...
Just sharing with anyone interested in the following events for May..
1. 25th May-National runway cycling and skating. I should be there blading. I may opt for the longer trail or the shorter trail depending on who else is there.
link
2. 31st May-Ladies Exclusive Day at Safra Tampines. I won't be there, but ladies even non members can enjoy dancing trials (salsa, pole dancing, hiphop, belly dancing, etc..), self defense trials, inline skating trials, basic manicure, massage trials, free usage of the pool. Non-members pay $7.49 to enjoy everthing stated. You can register and pay for youself or friends at any safra branch (you need their particulars if you are registering on their behalf).
link
oh man, i am so so suay today!! my cellphone's screen went died on me, now can only take calls but no sms or whatever cos the freaking screen is just blank...
oh man again, my contact listing is only as at last june'07... so this means that all my records are stored inside the stupid phone and with the screen gone... how to copy out the contacts?? can faint man!!
so anyone with the phone tool software for motorola?? i dont seem to be able to find it in room this morning... sian lah, search for 15mins lor... guess tonight must go home and turn my room upside down liao, die die must find the cd... argghhhh....
I am interested in the 31st May Ladies Exclusive Day at Safra Tampines. Any lady wanna come with me?
To loveflower: Ur phone so laoya ah? Shld be able to dl the software from Motorola website? Think U can try extracting ur contacts from their repair center.
okie, copied the update that i sent to the gals:
my hp is working fine now... this morning on bus to mrt station, the screen managed to work.. hahhaa.. so happy, then quickly go change the sim card, then to my horror, screen is blank again...
whole train journey was switching on and off the stupid phone lah... think the 2 passengers next to me were puzzled why I kept on playing with my phone and its screen is blank...
then come to office, too fed up, threw phone on carpeted floor.. then miracle happened!! the screen works... hahaha..
yesh, i know i am a violent person... oops!!
and aniwae, i managed to find the phone program cd and back up all my contacts liao.. hahaha...
really ah, no phone is market that catches my eye now... still LOVE my pink phone!!
Post a Comment