Haha I've seen this in emails before. Loveflower if u dun mind, I think I just bombarded ur email acct with lotsa forwarded mails the last week when u were not ard. :p
hmm sel, you didnt flood my mailbox with your mails lei... think i received like 3 mails only?? guess my office-mail-monster ate the rest... hahahaha...
hmm, what do zhong mean by 'fit into this pic'? i would think that the term 'marriage' applies to de facto marriage as well... hahaha
4 comments:
Man, i must say this is really witty and clever. such a skeptical view of marriage though
Haha I've seen this in emails before. Loveflower if u dun mind, I think I just bombarded ur email acct with lotsa forwarded mails the last week when u were not ard. :p
Hmm...how do common law/de facto marriages fit into this picture?
hmm sel, you didnt flood my mailbox with your mails lei... think i received like 3 mails only?? guess my office-mail-monster ate the rest... hahahaha...
hmm, what do zhong mean by 'fit into this pic'? i would think that the term 'marriage' applies to de facto marriage as well... hahaha
Post a Comment