I must say that the baby is reli reli very cute. So tiny and peaceful. Argh the photo when she yawns, so cuuuuuute!!!!!This is the first friend's newborn baby I have encountered, so naturally I am very fascinated. Can't wait to play with her.
aniwae, in case you guys are wondering, the baby is only 1 day old when we went down to visit her...my sis actually thought that she is abt 1 mth old liao... hahahaha... =Pbabies are fun to play with ONLY.. hahaha... me and my theory again... =)
the baby does seem cute..and wif the new baby bonus guess u all can plan for 5's liao...eh..=Pwonder what does the last stmt mean?...ponders~~
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I must say that the baby is reli reli very cute. So tiny and peaceful. Argh the photo when she yawns, so cuuuuuute!!!!!
This is the first friend's newborn baby I have encountered, so naturally I am very fascinated. Can't wait to play with her.
aniwae, in case you guys are wondering, the baby is only 1 day old when we went down to visit her...
my sis actually thought that she is abt 1 mth old liao... hahahaha... =P
babies are fun to play with ONLY.. hahaha... me and my theory again... =)
the baby does seem cute..and wif the new baby bonus guess u all can plan for 5's liao...eh..=P
wonder what does the last stmt mean?...ponders~~
Post a Comment