The letter that Zhong wrote in Today papers (8 Oct 2008)... he's in the correct profession... hahahaha...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow good job YZ! A very good suggestion indeed. Hopefully the HPB and AVA would pick this up and implement it into their system. If so, I'm gg to haolian to everyone that I know the person who started the change in Singapore's food nutrition labelling system. Wahaha...
Good gracious, I didn't expect Loveflower to post it in the blog!
Just one of my random rants when I'm procrastinating. If I were a little more productive, I would have written it as a proper letter to the Singapore Medical Journal or something similar and would try to get it published there.
But thanks for the kind comments from Loveflower and Sel either way!
2 comments:
Wow good job YZ! A very good suggestion indeed. Hopefully the HPB and AVA would pick this up and implement it into their system. If so, I'm gg to haolian to everyone that I know the person who started the change in Singapore's food nutrition labelling system. Wahaha...
Good gracious, I didn't expect Loveflower to post it in the blog!
Just one of my random rants when I'm procrastinating. If I were a little more productive, I would have written it as a proper letter to the Singapore Medical Journal or something similar and would try to get it published there.
But thanks for the kind comments from Loveflower and Sel either way!
Post a Comment