Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fond memories -- 2nd half Y2008

Presenting to you the sweet memories for second half of Year 2008...
(ps: refer to the collage for first half of Year 2008 here)

Looking back, i realised i went for a few holz in 2008! Bangkok, Adelaide, Ho Chi Minh, Mekong Delta and Phnom Penh. Very cool! Should we do Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Bali, Phuket, Langkawi, Kota Kinabalu, Malacca, Sydney, Canberra, Cairn, Siem Reap or Hanoi this year, 2009?? =)

Mr Goh left for Dublin at the beginning of year and when he returned at end of year, Mr Zhou left for Shanghai... =S Wondering whether Mr Zhou is missing all of us here?? hahaha. I seriously dont think he's checking out our blog...

Enjoy reminiscing the happy times then! Do not refuse to take photos when i flash out my camera for every lunch/dinner/outing... I need all the photos for the bi-annual collage you know, =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, has the collage become a biannual activity? haha... u sure u have enuff photos in 2009?

aye for shanghai, hongkong, macau! my one and only holiday this year. pls dun fly my aeroplane orh...

Alex Wong said...

Yeay... I'm in the photo! hahaha.

So what are the plans for this year? :P

Anonymous said...

haha. Not in most of the photos. I shall endeavour to be caught in more photos.

Anonymous said...

Andrew: The word "endeavour" sounds like it's a tough choice, haha... You shld say I shall "aim in excitement", heheh...

Alex: What kind of plans are u expecting for 2009? :p

Emi: Nay for Shanghai since I just came back from there 2 weeks ago. Hope u enjoyed ur ktv!