Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainbow- A short-lived thing of beauty

Photo of yesterday's rainbow courtesy of Qazwer in Clubsnap.com

I had a totally crappy day yesterday (today was just as bad) but on my way back, i spotted this thing of beauty spanning the whole of jurong east's skies. But of cos, other areas could spot it too but i felt it was there right on top of me.
The next second, i felt like i was filled to the brim with unicorns, fairy dust and magic kisses, and i almost broke into a song and dance in jurong east interchange. luckily all i did was to hurry grab my colleague who was nearby and shared that magic with him.
During my bus ride, i saw many people stopping to gape at the rainbow, smile at it and take pictures. As i near my home, the rainbow was almost translucent by then. But i think for that 30 mins or so, loads of ppl including myself had a silly smile plastered on their faces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emi, I can empathise with u. When one is totally depressed, he starts to appreciate every small thing that happens around him, in your case a rainbow.

I had a bad week and there are more bad days to come as well. Trust me my situation is much worse than yours. Just wanna say you must take care and tell yourself it's not the end of the world, just like how I'm telling myself now.

Anson said...

Emi...I saw the rainbow on Wed,I was on my way to tuition at lakeside.
I was upset.AS there was a batch of staff claims
"disappeared".The staff accused that they had passed to finance dept.Shooting emails to all e big shots.Dramatic,huh?
Anyway,when I saw the rainbow.I felt so relief & hopes...I almost broke down into tears.As this mth has been v.crappy mth for me as u know..hehe..Gal,head up!Spirit high!

Fleurgal said...

The rainbow is such a pretty work of nature - so symbolic of hope. I hope you all had a great weekend, and may the week ahead be a much more pleasant one!