Finally! Got a Coach madison large claire style leather bag yesterday =) An all-day shoulder bag with a generous interior (i can fit in my 14" laptop comfortably and with lotsa space still, amazing!!), shiny cowhide leather and comes with inside zip pocket, cellphone, multifunction pockets and cross-body detachable strap. Size: 13 (L) x 13 (H) x 6 (W)

It's quite a nice-looking, spacious bag and since it's leather, minimal care is required from me. I'm sure it will survive chili sauce, drinks, whatnot, hahaha =P
Erh, don't think my photos are well taken... Check out the official website
here
4 comments:
purple!! with black! i like...
need to see it come close. hope u bring it out when i see you next..
congrats on ur buy. hope nothing spills on it tho it's leather.
Yay, finally bought! I imagine it reversed, purple outside, black inside, I think it'd look cool! but I'm biased cuz I love purple.
yup yup, will bring the bag out for you gals to take a look soon =)
i hope this bag can last for 10 years?? hahaha.. since my guess bag lasts me for 2 years and it's 100$...
Welcome to the Coach club! Haha! Let us see it tmr!
Post a Comment