Was looking through the photos from our recent chalet and i came across this photo...

I found this picture very very familiar... as if i've seen it a dozen times. Hmm, i wonder. So i briefly go through our chalet pictures and tadah!
Muthu about to sleep...

Muthu sleeping on a couch...

Muthu sleeping even though we are a noisy bunch playing mahjong...

Muthu sleeping though 'bleeding" from a stab wound...
Muthu sleeping under a bunch of guys...

haha, for someone i see only a couple of times a year, i think he sleeps A LOT. hahaha...
6 comments:
haha, this is so hilarious! =)
actually, the last 2 photos (...'bleeding" from a stab and ...under a bunch of guys) weren't exactly muthu sleeping
think someone should send the URL link to muthu for him to see!
aiyah, nobody knows. twist the tale a bit to follow theme lah...
actually i'm sure there should have been more like in KL or in another chalet but just that he didn't stay overnight... =P
SLEEPYHEAD IS MUTHU!
i sent the blog URL to muthu and here's his reply when I asked him to comment:
Haha... no comments though... Hmm... I think I put on quite a bit of weight... Time to hit the gym sia...
Whoa, u really copy my comments word for word sia..
but ya.... being caught red-handed with evidence of me "sleeping around", what else can i say.....
gosh, weight gain? quite a bit? then what am i, obese? hahha... my new year resolution is to hit the machines again, i suppose.
eeee, muthu 'sleep around'...
Hahaha!!!!! That day I was still commenting to Kelvin (over our long overdue lunch with Andrew) about his 精典写真 sleeping shot in our recent chalet photos, then now all his 写真 photos throughout the years in chalet are nicely selected out! Emi you are so hardworking, good job!
Post a Comment