Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sherlock

Have you watched BBC television series Sherlock??

If you haven't, go watch them now!! I first watched the show on my return SQ flight from Melbourne to Singapore last December, and I must say the show is highly captivating, thrilling and fast pace with excellant plot and fantastic casting =) I just love the new Sherlock Holmes; Benedict Cumberbatch is amazing!!



Sherlock is a contemporary update of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories, starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Holmes and Martin Freeman as Dr. Watson. There is a total of 3 episodes (Ah, 3 episodes aren't enough!!):

1. A Study in Pink
Dr Watson and Sherlock Holmes meet, and tackle the case of the Impossible Suicides.

2. The Blind Banker
Can Sherlock and John solve the case of a mysterious and deadly cipher?

3. The Great Game
A battle of wits ensues between Sherlock and a stranger who seems to know all the answers.

No comments: