This is my original pic, one I took when I was swimming. :p
I chose this pic cos.... it is the only big-faced pic that I have with both eyes aligned to the horizontal. :p (pic removed cos... I don't like it :p)
< My baby face! Looks rather cute except for the high forehead. I insisted it looked like me when I was a baby but my sis feels strongly otherwise. Based on my child pics of cos, haha...
< My teenage pic. Looks reli like me when I was a teenager! I have pics as proof! (lazy to upload :p)
< My old adult pic. My gosh I can't imagine I wld have such a decomposed face when I grow old, this is too exaggerated. But nevertheless, this could be my face shape when I grow old. :( I could actually imagine that.
< My angmoh pic! Looks like a real angmoh huh? But a tad plump leh. Why can't I be Keira Knightly or Nicole Kidman? Wahaha...
< Ooh the Indian me! Doesn't seem to have much difference from my original pic IMO! Only the eyes are bigger and have darker eye bags. :p
< Ooooooh this pic is scary. It looks like me but doesn't feel like me. In fact it looks like my cousin. My sis says it looks a tad like someone. Shall not mention here whom it is, those who noe better zip your mouth. :pBut don't you think it looks like a normal guy pic? Like someone u would actually see on the street? Scary~~~~~...
< I like this pic. So prettaeeeee...... This is the Mucha version of me. Wateva that means. I have an appealing face shape in this pic.
< And finally,...... the manga version of me! So cute! I could aredi imagine her as the main character for some manga series! How BHB could I get? :p
Then for a change, I tried to use this pic below to transform my face (in which my face is slightly tilted):

And turned out that the baby and teen photos were too horrible to be shown. Apparently babies and teens are not entirely suited to put red lipstick and eyeshadow. :p Anyway they looked reli horrible, like those u see in horror shows. :p
The only 2 presentable ones are as seen below:


^I like this manga version of me. So sweet and demure! Gonna save this pic as a remembrance.
Vesak Day is coming in 2 days' time. Enjoy ur one day precious holiday!
Signing off,
Obviously Selene
(wahaha)
7 comments:
i think ur manga versions are all very nice! can appear in comics liao.
omg, i think the male version of you looks like who your sis said you look like... hahahaha. esp the upper half of the face. you should ask him to transform his photo to a female version and see whether it looks like you too?? just a suggestion... lol
yup, your manga version is so so cute! =P
yar the comic version imagine is nice though.
Crazy woman!Ask me go St James..haha..bt U r nt e only ONE who asked me go clubbing tonight.Haiz...I seriously don't undestand why I m so determined sometime. (I'll mk sure that I'll make big bucks in e future)hehe.
So that,I can go for real FACE OFF?haha
emi: thanks leh! :D Had fun in MOS last nite?
luv.flower: Serious not? *faint* Heehee I aredi tried using his pic to transform to a woman liao, hmmm doesn't look like me at all. :S
anson: Yah lor y u so determined? :( Anyway St James was quite fun, only after we managed to get in PowerHouse, which was SUPER packed. We danced till 4:30am! Now I'm turning in to slp, wahaha...
mos was not fun! crowded, hot and crowded. have i mentioned crowded? zouk was as bad. my frends, who managed to get in, did not enjoy themselves.
i swear not to go on a pub hol eve again. yikes. shudder.
Hmm St James was damn crowded as well. A lot of "ah nehs". Heehee... We were nearly pushed off the stage, it was super rowdy and crowded. But we managed to enjoy ourselves!
Let's cheong again tog sometime soon!
yikes! i dun like the crowd already.
anyway, i think our next time will be very soon. on fri, night before our costume party!!!
Post a Comment