everyone, i welcome ur vote in this... should i be a ge ge (which is truly my dream when i was a kid. i love everything to do with the forbidden palace. but the costume is gonna be a big headache) or should i be another which i will draw inspiration from queen elizabeth?
dilemma.
~emi
9 comments:
With due respect, the queen's outfit is not the most visually impressive. I second the "ge ge"
I second the ge ge zuan also. Can't wait to see you in it =) Or u can be the lao fuo ye with her long nails and everything. Andrew can be the gong gong. hahaahah
Can I seriously be a plainclothes policewoman? Haha... Will try to spice up my costume lah but no promises of cos.
hahahaha... i would like to see you in the ge-ge costume lei.... =P
then i guess it's a 100% for ge ge cos the only people i know who visits this blog is u 3.
i will gambatte then.
and bk... dont be plainclothes policewoman ps. who would know your ambition if you dress like that?? wear a costume yah. hahaha
Trying to come up with one. But it seems I'm not trying hard enough. haha...
Emily has already more or less decided on hers. What about you Aihua? Nua together with me? haha
hahaha... havent thought of what to appear in... wait till my exam is over then i would sit down and crack my head to think of something simple and easy to wear... and plainclothes is a no-no k... must wear something fancy and interesting...
thought you want to be a bartender?? interesting lei... hahahah
Not sure if the drinks can be drunk if I'm going to be the bartender. Or rather whether there's even a drop left after I start doing my throwing. haha... me not certified bartender leh so the drinks might just land up on the floor instead of in our mouths.
hahaha... dont need to do the throwing of bottles stunts lah... just shake and mix the drinks can already. =P
Post a Comment