ME
- You were born on a Thursday
- under the astrological sign Cancer.
- Your Life path number is 5. i think that my life path is quite accurate though, hahaha... ''>
(above link would give you a description of what your life path number represents...)
- Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.60156555772994 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!) wow, i'm still a young dog...
- Your birthstone is Alexandrite, Pearl, Moonstone, Opal
- Alexandrite can assist one in centering the self, reinforcing self-esteem, and augmenting ones ability to experience joy
- Your birth tree is Birch, the Inspiration
- Vivacious, attractive, elegant, friendly, unpretentious,modest, does not like anything in excess, abhors the vulgar, loves life in nature and in calm, not very passionate, full of imagination, little ambition, creates a calm and content atmosphere.
ok... that's all the information about me... tell me yours!!
7 comments:
You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Libra.
Your Life path number is 3.
Your birthstone is Sapphire
The Mystical properties of Sapphire
Sapphire is used for clear thinking.
Your birth tree is Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary
Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.
The life path number thingy is rather accurate in explaining my behaviour. but the more i read, the more i wonder why am i here in this line of work. i should be a gypsy or a primary school art teacher or something.
Anyway, the next time you think i am in one of the moods, i have only just 'retreated to a shell of morose silence'.
You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Cancer.
Your Life path number is 3.
Your Native American Zodiac sign is Woodpecker; your plant is Wild Rose.
You are 889,740,886 seconds old.
Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.03013698630137 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)
Your birthstone is Alexandrite
Alexandrite can assist one in centering the self, reinforcing self-esteem, and augmenting ones ability to experience joy.
Your birth tree is Apple Tree, the Love
Of slight build, lots of charm, appeal and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.
I don't think it is true bah. a moderate version of it maybe. I prob portray a cancerian trait, but tis crab has come out of his shell..am changing certain traits as i mature. Still in a stage of evolution and self-dicovery.
amazing! I can surf this blog today! Weird weird one... IT not doing work today. Shall post my bday calculator when I'm at home. :p
Hi ppl, can the others post their life path numbers too so I noe who I don't get along well with? Wahaha!
You were born on a Sunday
under the astrological sign Sagittarius.
Your Life path number is 1.
Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 9.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 8.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 & 22.
Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.53776908023483 years old.
Your lucky day is Thursday.
Your lucky number is 3.
Your ruling planet(s) is Jupiter & Neptune.
Your lucky dates are 3rd, 12th, 21st, 30th.
Your opposition sign is Gemini.
Your opposition number(s) is 5.
Today is not one of your lucky days! (Sel says: I beg to differ, I was rather lucky.)
Your birthstone is Blue Zircon. Zircon helps one be more at peace with oneself.
Your birth tree is Hornbeam, the good taste.
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.
Sel says: I agree with most parts abt the character stuff except for me living a disciplined life and being very conscientious (I only CHOOSE to be conscientious when the time arises). Yes, I mistrust most strangers/acquaintances especially insurance agents and MLM ppl. :p And yes I admit I am egoistic. :p
actually, I look at emi's and daniel's character description and I feel those characters can relate to me as well. Therefore I conclude that the character descriptions in this website are very general and catered to all. :p
You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Scorpio.
Your Life path number is 8.
Your birthstone is Citrine.
Citrine is said to help one connect with Spirit.
Your birth tree is
Walnut Tree, the Passion.
Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.
[like not very accurate]
The Life Path 8 suggests that you entered this plane armed to lead, direct, organize and govern. You are very ambitious and goal-oriented. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself.
You know how to manage yourself and your environment. Your ability to judge the character and potential of the people around you is an asset used to your advantage. A large part of your success in life comes from how hard you work. This Life Path is the most prone to producing workaholics. But your ability to spot good people and engage them in your endeavors is a special trait not to be overlooked. There is an inspirational quality in your makeup which allows you to become a great leader. You are practical and steady in your pursuit of major objectives, and you have the courage of your convictions when it comes to taking the necessary chances to get ahead.
[More accurate I think]
More accurate on the workaholic portion. =)
Post a Comment