i was utterly amazed, jaw dropping and all squeal-ly. i've never ever seen it sold like that, without its music box shell. aihua nonchalently said 'i have one at home'.
that's it, i had to have one too.
there were about 30 choices of songs, such as memory, moon river, la mer, la vie en rose, unchained meoldy, love song (mine) and swan lake (out of stock)...
it's like a classic collectors' item. slowly building up a collection of art pieces like this and then passing it to your children at your deathbed, 'nah, enjoy'.
every night, i fall under the spell of the ding ding dinggg...
3 comments:
*nonchalently* I have one at home too.
Hahaha! Yah I was quite amazed when I first saw it too. Eventually got it as a gift. Mine plays "Somewhere out there". Nice instrument for bedtime lullaby.
hahaha... mine plays 'i just called to say i love you' =) i bet all of you are able to guess who gave it to me lah... hahahaha...
I dun have this, but this beautiful little thing is sold everywhere in a little town (canĂ t rem e name) in Hokkiado, where musical boxes come in all shapes and sizes with great selection of lovely melodies, and looking more wondrous than this. Think u gals will love it. =)
Greetings from Florence, by the way. Internet access we get is intermittent. Too lazy to upload or blog, cuz it will take too much time. Take care in the meantime, all of u..
Post a Comment