loveflower : knew that it's a bit the late (almost a year ago).. but nevertheless, wanted to share my europe trip photos with you all... i believe the only person who had the chance to see my album was emily lor, cos she came to my house to be 'pirate'... hahahaha =P
basically, for those who did not know... i went for a short tour of london, prague, vienna, munich and paris in june/july 2006 with siewyean and anson. it's was a very fun trip... lotsa sightseeing and exploring... didnt really eat much food i must admit... hahaha.. too busy snapping liao => though we did had some bad experience in prague (e.g pickpockets and discrimination), i still enjoyed the visit to the city...
aniwae, here's the photos for london & paris... would post the photos for vienna and prague when i am more free... hahaha... enjoy!
L O N D O N
P A R I S
8 comments:
u're getting better and better at this! very nice border and snowflakes! ~whoot
to licensing authorities: my fren's version of pirate is indeed the "argh, aye aye captain" pirate, and has absolutely nothing to do with whatever you are suspecting. *innocent look*
hahaha.. thanks =P but the software has limited border and animation, would have to think of something else for the next 2 slideshows.. perhaps adding a song of something..
hahaha... i think your sentence is really 此地无银三百两 lei.. hahaha
i think my chinese is correct liao?? hahaha.. you got the meaning can liao =P
haha, i love chinese phrases esp when it describes so well. yes, it is meant for that effect la. funny mah.
am admiring the photos for london and paris now.. (tea break you know, need to eat and drink and watch something)... suddenly realised that the colors of the photos are more vivid on my company's LCD monitor than on my home's old and bulky monitor...
which photos are better huh? in terms of colors and clarity... the europe ones (using old camera) or the chalet ones (using new camera)
the chalet fotos look abit dull..but u cannot compare cos the lighting at chalet is the yellow light..indoor. u got to compare similar fotos w the same lighting..
Anw u can change the color settings to vivid colour for a slightly better and colourful shot.
yup... it actually hit me after i have posted the comment that it's an unfair conparison.. one is outdoor and the other one is indoor..
oh well... should take more outdoor shots in KL then.. then can compare... hahahaha
So nostalgic looking at your photos. I miss Italy especially Venice and Rome. Paris a bit as well. London I couldn't remember much of it except for the Big Ben. Florence I remembered I was so amazed by the leaning tower of Pisa. I remember I was on a tour and the tour guide was Norwegian. She's so beautiful! I recalled that Germany has the nicest houses and hotels. Or was that Holland? Sigh nvm, I shld go back to look at my photos again. Switzerland was a disappointment for me as I didn't get to see snow.
Post a Comment