Breakfast set that was packed by the hotel for us to bring on board the flight as the hotel knew that we got an early morning flight to catch. So sweet and thoughtful of them!
Lunch on board. No second round of Haagen-daz ice cream this time...
I was terribly excited on seeing large landmass in the middle of the sea!
They are likely to be one of the islands of the Japanese Archipelago.
A bridge linked the islands together. So cool!
An uninhabited island perhaps?
Okie dokie, this is the end of our 7D6N Hokkaido trip =)
Do stay tune for another post or two for random photos taken during the many hours of tour bus journey, hahaha...
Hope you enjoy the photos and my rumblings yah, hahaha...
Overall, this was a pretty good and fun trip and I will definitely return to Hokkaido again cos there are just so many attractions that I have not seen/covered!
3 comments:
I'm kind of late, but I finally read all your Jpn posts and they brought back such pleasant memories. =) I remember Furano, Otaru, Lake Toya, Hell Valley and the food....lavendar ice cream, delicious crabs, scallops, white lover chocs, the list goes on. You were incredibly lucky to have seen the sunflowers. Thanks for the posts, must have taken a long time.
Btw this is fio, I signed it via a diff google account.=)
I'm late in responding too! Reakky enjoyed the trip.
Loveflower, your photo blogs are much appreciated.
Post a Comment